I try to build a simple SOAP Client based on the description of

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...ml/client.html

Versions:
    • spring-ws-2.0.0-M3
    • spring-framework-3.0.4.RELEASE
    • logback-0.9.24
    • slf4j-1.6.1
    • sun-jdk-1.6.0.21

Due to the fact that this i my first step into spring I'm sure I make some beginners failure.

The main problem is that the WebServiceTemplate does not make the request to the soap server and I don't know why.

Please can anybody help me to come to a working solution.
    I attach the both classes so that you can see where am I.

Thanks for help

Aleks

### call command line
    /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.21/bin/java -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 -classpath /home/al/workspace/SOAPClient/bin:/datadir/al/download/spring/spring-ws-2.0.0-M3/dist/spring-ws-2.0.0-M3-all.jar:/datadir/al/download/spring/spring-framework-3.0.4.RELEASE/dist/org.springframework.core-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar:/datadir/al/download/spring/spring-framework-3.0.4.RELEASE/dist/org.springframework.beans-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar:/datadir/al/download/spring/spring-framework-3.0.4.RELEASE/dist/org.springframework.context-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar:/datadir/al/download/java/logback-0.9.24/logback-core-0.9.24.jar:/datadir/al/download/java/slf4j/slf4j-1.6.1/jcl-over-slf4j-1.6.1.jar:/datadir/al/download/java/slf4j/slf4j-1.6.1/slf4j-api-1.6.1.jar:/datadir/al/download/java/logback-0.9.24/logback-classic-0.9.24.jar org.ala.SimpleSOAPClient myParamfile.txt
    ###
    Last edited by al4711; Oct 9th, 2010, 08:43 AM. Reason: attache the files
Working...
X