X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto-generate spring rest api docs?

I'm developing a spring 3 rest api (with possible future soap additions) and I'm looking for a way to auto-generate api documentation along with my builds such that changes to the api are immediately reflected in the documentation.

Something along the lines of what enunciate (http://enunciate.codehaus.org/) can do with Jersey/CXF would be ideal. Has anybody solved this/know of a solution?

Hi, I'm in the same situation. I have a Spring 3 Rest application which I want to generate an API documentation for. How did you solve this? To me, Enunciate does not seem to be possible to configure for this, right?
    Cheers
    Johan

Comment

You can use DocBook along with your rest api like the Spring & Hibernate Project but it will be written by hand & will reflect your Api as well.
      This solution supports template & full customization.

Comment

Something like what's presented by the eclipse STS "Spring Tools -> Show request mappings" would be ideal.

Even just a mechanism to copy&paste this list would be very helpful. The current implementation makes it impossible to even select the output in order to use it elsewhere. The only option is a screen grab.

Comment

Working...
        X