Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to parse SOAP Response from MarshalSendAndReceive ??

Hi All,

I am a newbee to Spring WS and have been facing few problems:

1. I am using Spring-ws-1.5.4 in my project in which I have made a web service client. This client uses WebServiceTemplate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult() method to call web service.

Now I want to modify this client and want to use WebServiceGatewaySupport class. I just want to know that will it make any difference performance wise. I guess code will be reduced but am not sure with performance improvement.

2. While modifying code as mentioned above, I have used getWebServiceTemplate().marshalSendAndReceive() so that Marshalling and Unmarshalling can be taken care of automatically.

While making call to getWebServiceTemplate().marshalSendAndReceive(), I am not able to get the response soap message. I have a requirement of audittrialing of requests and responses. Is there any wayout?

I am also disappointed when I could not find method from Spring WS
    Object org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(String uri, Object requestPayload, WebServiceMessageCallback requestCallback, WebServiceMessageCallback response Callback)

where as below mentioned method is available:
    Object org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(String uri, Object requestPayload, WebServiceMessageCallback requestCallback)

I request you all experts to suggest me what should I do.
    Waiting for ur guidence.

-- Tiku.
    Last edited by Tiku612; Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:35 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistakes
Working...
X