X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 1.5.8 Stockquote Example

I am new to Spring web services. I am trying to get the StockQuote example runninng and am running into problems. I followed the instructions in reame.txt file where it says:

run "mvn install exec:java"

I ran the command and found that the build fails with the class note found message. The following is the bottom of stacktrace:

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    [INFO] An exception occured while executing the Java class. null

Unresolved compilation problems:
    The import org.springframework.ws.samples.stockquote.schema cannot be resolved
    StockQuoteResponse cannot be resolved to a type
    StockQuoteRequest cannot be resolved to a type
    StockQuote cannot be resolved to a type
    StockQuote cannot be resolved to a type

[INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
    [INFO] Total time: 29 seconds
    [INFO] Finished at: Tue Sep 29 14:33:47 EDT 2009
    [INFO] Final Memory: 19M/34M

I am also using the SpringSource Tools Suite IDE to work with this project and I can see that there are no existing classes for the package org.springframework.ws.samples.stockquote.schema. However, the classes are generated in the target folder (unfortunately I cannot show it here since the file size will not allow it). My questions are:

1. How do I make the build to succeed?
    2. Do I have to manually copy the generated code into the source package folders or is there a smart and automated way of doing that?

Thanks.

Bharat
Working...
X