Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route reply from interceptor

Hi!
    I have an endpoint interceptor which looks for a header (wsa:ReplyTo) in the request message and is supposed to route the reply to the JMS queue that is the value of the header. If the header is not present, the reply should just go to JMSReplyTo like normal.

I tried to look in the samples, but I couldn't find any mention of wsa in the stock quote example. Where is it?

Anyway, from the looks of it, it seems that wsa is only supported through endpoint mappings. That's not possible for me since a) I already have a PayloadRootQNameEndpointMapping and b) the messages won't have a wsa:Action header. Thus the interceptor approach.

Is this possible? How would one go about doing it?

It's been a while, but I still need to do this.

I've looked a bit at DefaultMessageListenerContainer. I thought maybe I could have a reference to that in my interceptor and set the destination to whatever was in the ReplyTo header. But 'destination' refers to the input queue, rather than the destination of the message and I can't find any other properties that houses the destination of the output queue.

Can you tell if I'm even on the right track?
    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X