X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebSeviceTransportException: Not Found 404

I am trying to implement a the Spring web service example in the Spring in Action book, Poker-WS. I believe I have copied to code correctly from the http://www.manning.com/walls3/ site.

After re typing onto my system (I work on an airgap system) I was able to deploy the web application , but when I try to run the client I get a WebServiceTransportException: Not Found 404.

I am not sure if the error is coming because I am gettting the 404 returned from the Tomcat server in that it cannot map my URL to my poker-servlet (i.e. it cannot map the url to the MessageDispatcherServlet) or if it is coming from the spring web service code (theMessageDispatcherServlet itself). There is nothing in the Tomcat logs.

As my system contains an airgap to my internet connection I cannot copy and past my code, but instead have to re-type it. I am attaching whatI think are the revlevent parts of the web.xml, poker-servlet.xml, and the stackTrace. If anything else is needed I can copy that as well.

Thanks,

Tim
Working...
X