Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate operation with a custom name

Hello,

Following the guidelines in the tutorial I use DefaultWsdl11Definition to generate my Wsdl. In my xsd I have 2 root elements MyOperationRequest and MyOperationResponse. This generates the operation MyOperation. All is well, but the problem is that (the contract with our clients impose this) the name of the operation must be YourOperation. The input and output should stay the same - MyOperationRequest and MyOperationResponse

What can I do to achieve this?

Thanks
    Last edited by measpring; Aug 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM.

I've looking for an answer to this as well, does anybody know how to do this in Spring WS, thanks.

Comment

Sorry to bump up this thread again, just wanted to see if anyone has faced this situation before and could handle it in Spring WS.

Comment

The only solution I found is to use SimpleWsdl11Definition instead of DefaultWsdl11Definition, and specify the wsdl file, like so:
        Code:
        	<bean id="MyWebService" class="org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.SimpleWsdl11Definition">
        		<constructor-arg value="/WEB-INF/wsdl/MyWebService.wsdl"/>
        	</bean>
        In the wsdl file you can define the operations and messages as you please, but you lose the flexibility of the wsdl generation.

Comment

Working...
        X