Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring WS Client.

Hi All,
    I am trying to write a spring WS client, as i see from the samples available and going through the documentation, that the client can be created by 2 methods :

1. The request XML is available is with you, and you pass that on directly to the WebServiceTemplate.
    2. The request is created through JaxB or any such OXM tool, in which case you need to know the schema.

Is there any other things where i just need not pull out the schema from the WSDL and dynamically able to write the clients i.e. as in case of JaxWS and other frameworks, we get support for WSDL too, these frameworks take your WSDL and generate classes, you need not do anything yourself. Do, we have any such thing in Spring WS.

Thanks,
    Devesh.

Spring WS supports contract first web services. I would suggest you to read Spring WS documentation, Chapter 3, in particular.

If you are still not convinced about it then you can go ahead and use the technologies (wsdl2java) that generate java files for you, and bring them back to Spring WS and it will still work for you.

whatever marshalling and unmarshalling lib the wsdl2java uses, just put the jar for them and use of one of the many supported delegating marshaller implementations in Spring WS.

Comment

Working...
    X