Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
SoapFaultClientException: The message with Action '' cannot be ... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoapFaultClientException: The message with Action '' cannot be ...

I am writing the client side portion of a contract. The server-side portion is on an IIS server (not sure what the code base is). I am generating the SOAP message cleanly and submit it to the server, then receive the following error:

org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClient Exception: The message with Action '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).

If I take the exact same message that was marshalled and copy and paste it into the Oxygen tool, it works perfectly fine and I receive the results that I'm looking for.

Using:
    - spring-ws 1.5.4
    - <bean id="messageFactory" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMe ssageFactory"/>

hi i'm writing the client side also and i have some questions.
    i didn't understand the utility of marshaller ...
    and also i wante to catch data from a graphical interface, have u an idea how to do this??
    thank u

Comment

Since the error message had '' as the Action, that led me down the path of seeing if I could specify the Action. This led me to the SoapActionCallback class that can also be included as a parameter in the .marshalSendAndReceive method.

So simply passing in the appropriate action to a SoapAcitonCallback class, and using that as a parameter in the marshalSendAndReceive method brought back the results I was expecting.

Comment

hi jackert...

could you please share your code snippet in which u passed the parameter to webserviceTemplate.marshalSendAndReceive()....

thanks in advance.......

Comment

Working...
        X