X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I am new spring ws. I would like to know if there are any tutorials or reference guides out there which explain or provide information about creating webservices clients to a secure webservice.

Regards

hi,

the project distribution bundle plunty of examples of the use of spring ws and the reference guide

Comment

Thnx

No samples on using client side certifcates though

Comment

Client xml

<code>
        <bean id="webServiceTemplate" class="org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServi ceTemplate">
        <property name="interceptors">
        <list>
        <ref bean="wsSecurityInterceptor" />
        </list>
        </property>
        </bean>

<bean id="wsSecurityInterceptor"
        class="org.springframework.ws.soap.security.xwss.X wsSecurityInterceptor">
        <property name="policyConfiguration" value="securityPolicy.xml" />
        <property name="callbackHandlers">
        <list>
        <ref bean="keyStoreHandler" />
        </list>
        </property>
        </bean>

<bean id="keyStoreHandler"
        class="org.springframework.ws.soap.security.wss4j. callback.KeyStoreCallbackHandler">
        <property name="keyStore" ref="keyStore" />
        <property name="privateKeyPassword" value="changeit" />
        </bean>

<bean id="keyStore"
        class="org.springframework.ws.soap.security.suppor t.KeyStoreFactoryBean">
        <property name="location" value="jssecacerts.jks" />
        <property name="password" value="changeit" />
        </bean>
        </code>

I am using the above config to connect to a secure site. However it keeps on throwing an exception

<code>
        org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceIOExceptio n: I/O error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; nested exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:508)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:457)

</code>

Any help is appreciated

Comment

Did you resolve this issue? I am getting the same error.

Comment

Working...
          X