Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Need client side org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.interceptor .PayloadLoggingI Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need client side org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.interceptor .PayloadLoggingI

Do we have anything like this "org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.intercepto r.PayloadLoggingInterceptor"
    on webservice client side like "org.springframework.ws.client........interceptor. PayloadLoggingInterceptor"

I dont see it. I want to attach a logger to client webservicetemplate. Any ideas would be appreciated. we defined marshaller/unmarshaller at webservice template configuration level and then we are using marshalSendAndReceive(..) method . I want to log the request in xml that is marshalled inside the method and also the reponse that we get in xml . because of the above method I am dealing the data objects directly. i want to trace the entire flow.
    thanks
    -Sekhar
    Last edited by kondurucs; May 7th, 2009, 02:08 PM.

Logging on the client side is explained here. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi
      I have seen that before but the problem is we are not using log4j and we have our own logger inside the code that doesnt have similar log4j properties. I need to use the custom logger
      thanks
      -Sekhar

Comment

Then you should consider implementing a custom client interceptor that makes use of your own logging API.

Comment

Working...
        X