Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Only target namespace in response (JBoss) Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Only target namespace in response (JBoss)

    Hi,

    I am using a JBoss 5/JBoss WebService 2.1 as well as a separate Tomcat 5.5 instance and Java 5 on Mac OSX 10.5.

    My web service I wrote works fine in Tomcat without exception, but when I deploy into JBoss, my response comes back with the target namespace I defined, within the body of the soap envelope, and not the response elements I wanted. I don't get any exceptions and the DEBUG statements show no issues.

    Also, I deploy the service into Tomcat as a war and into JBoss as an ear.

    Has anyone else seen this issue. TIA !

    I wanted to post the request and response but the Forum isnt allowing this on this thread. I'll try and post later.

  • #2
    Here is my Request/Response

    Here is my response from this request:

    Request:
    <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:mod="http://webservice.mycompany.com/model">
    <soapenv:Header/>
    <soapenv:Body>
    <mod:GetCompanyRequest>
    <mod:uniqueId>6</mod:uniqueId>
    </mod:GetCompanyRequest>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>

    Response:
    <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
    <env:Header/>
    <env:Body>
    <ns2:GetCompanyResponse xmlns:ns2="http://webservice.mycompany.com/model"/>
    </env:Body>
    </env:Envelope>

    Comment


    • #3
      Answered my own issue

      So for those that receive empty responses try this:

      I added into my spring*servlet.xml file this bean ref:

      <bean id="messageFactory" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMe ssageFactory">
      <property name="messageFactory">
      <bean class="com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAP MessageFactory1_1Impl"/>
      </property>
      </bean>

      Then I added the saaj-impl-1.3.jar to my classpath

      Comment

      Working...
      X