Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
hi,does anybody know how to use spring to create dynamic web service client? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi,does anybody know how to use spring to create dynamic web service client?

hi,does anybody know how to use spring to create dynamic web service client?

suppose there is a wsdl file in the internet
    http://azureva.cloudapp.net/GoodDayAzure.asmx?wsdl

can we just base on the link that, ask spring to generic java class,
    and then create client for it?

The WebServiceTemplate is pretty capable of invoking any web service; you don't need to generate specific classes.
    What you should do is to create a web service template that points to the location of the service and then use one on the send* or marshall* methods to invoke a web service.

For more details, check out the reference manual.

Comment

wow...ok...let me give it a shock

Originally posted by tareq View Post
      The WebServiceTemplate is pretty capable of invoking any web service; you don't need to generate specific classes.
      What you should do is to create a web service template that points to the location of the service and then use one on the send* or marshall* methods to invoke a web service.

For more details, check out the reference manual.

Comment

I think most developers come from a world where client stubs need to be generated using a tool like wsdl2java or wsimport. Therefore, it is not intuitive to use the spring web service template. The part that confuses me is how does the web service template know what method to invoke on the web service? Maybe set a soap action? Example?
        Last edited by wormaninc; Aug 28th, 2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X