Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Several PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping definitions Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping definitions

For another ws endpoint, I need to use a different UserDetailImpl (one without an isEnabled() method) to be able to transfer the user account status to the ws client in this endpoint.

Therefore, I defined an own SpringPlainTextPasswordValidationCallbackHandler definition in servlet.xml file to use an own authenticationManager for this service and also an own PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping definition to use this SpringPlainTextPasswordValidationCallbackHandler (distinguished from the PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping for other endpoints by order)

But it seems the PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping definitions could not be defined this way, as always the first mapping is used.

How could I use several PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping defs or better to say, how can I use several SpringPlainTextPasswordValidationCallbackHandlers?

One possible way I found is to subclass PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping to use a different annotation. Is there a nicer solution available, also?

Robert
    Last edited by robertoschwald; Dec 12th, 2008, 12:26 AM.

Subclassing PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping with own Annotation Class works, as I tested today.

It would be much more flexible if there is a setter for the Annotation class in PayloadRootAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping

Comment

Working...
    X