Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How to access ReplyTo WSA header in @Action annoted method of endpoint Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to access ReplyTo WSA header in @Action annoted method of endpoint

I am using org.springframework.ws.soap.addressing.server.Anno tationActionEndpointMapping ato map an endpoint that uses WS-Addressing Action SOAP header to route the message.

In the message annoted with @Action I need access to the wsa:ReplyTo header element.

I do not see a simple way to do this.

If I implement an EndpointInterceptor interface on my Endpoint then I can read any SOAP header manually (less convenient), cache in a class member variable and access it in my @Action annotated method. The problem is that this is not thread safe and it is also inconvenient. Is there a more direct way to get at the wsa:replyTo header element?

TIA for your help.
    Last edited by farrukh_najmi; Oct 31st, 2008, 10:29 AM.

Its been a long time since I posted this and much has improved in spring-ws since then. Can a kind soul please help me undertstand how best I can get the wsa:ReplyTo header element value in my server code and how I can set it in my client code. Please note that I need access to the ReplyTo header value within my action method but I do not care about the exact method of how its achieved as long as I get teh replyTo within the Endpoint class' action method.

Thank you.
    Last edited by farrukh_najmi; May 18th, 2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X