Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Calling a spring-ws webservice from Oracle autogenerated ws proxy Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling a spring-ws webservice from Oracle autogenerated ws proxy

Hi all!

I have implemented a spring-ws based webservice with security as shown in the first section in the attachment.

When I use spring-ws on the client side, everything works like a charm

The problem is that I can't use spring-ws on the client side for reasons I don't want to go into here (but it is related to the Oracle application server).

The soap message that is sent from the generated proxy is in the second section of the attachement.

My problem is that the web service issues a fault writing what I copied into the third section of the attachment.

And yes, I had to put code in an attachement to be allowed to post this message as I am not allowed to post URLs yet

Does anyone with more SOAP insight know what is wrong with the SOAP message?

Hope anyone has got a clue to what is wrong here, as I have worked hard to convince my organization that contract-first with spring-ws is the way to go...

Regards,
    Ketil Aasarød
    Fundator AS

Further investigation

Hi again!

After some further investigation I have noticed that it works when I turn off the requirement for digested passwords. It may have something to do with the digesting process on the client side I imagine...

Regards,
    Ketil Aasarød
    Fundator AS

Comment

Working...
    X