Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web service

Hi,

My name is Bhanu lakshmi.I am new to spring and webservices. I am using weblogic

application server.
    In my project everything configured well. Now my doubt is, if I give this url in

springconfig.xml file my application starting locally. How application is starting
    if I put this url? we are deploying the application as ear.Actually what is

tax/service/TaxRemoteHttpInvoker? is it a directory ?
    in my application server where I can see the configuration?(that means which xml file?)

<bean
    id="businesslogicBeanTarget"
    class="org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.Ht tpInvokerProxyFactoryBean">
    <property name="serviceInterface" value="org.hp.business.com.IBusinessLogic"
    <property name="serviceUrl"

value="protocol://port/tax/service/TaxRemoteHttpInvoker" />
    />
    </bean>
    hererotocol:http
    port:7001.

Could you please help me???????

Thanks
    Bhanu lakshmi.

One of the solutions is to use the PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer. If you can place all the configurations in environment/server specific property files and then load them using PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer.

<bean id="propertyConfigurer" class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.Pr opertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
    <property name="locations" value="classpath:server.properties"/>
    </bean>
    and use them. This is similar to more common practice to retrive environment specific variables like id's and passwords.
    <property name="username" value="${jdbc.username}"/>
    <property name="password" value="${jdbc.password}"/>

Spring Web Services also has a MessageDispatcherServlet that can be configured to dynamically generate the server and the port for wsdl generation but I don't know if that would work in this case.

Comment

Working...
    X