Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline example deployment in Oc4j

Hi,
    I built the airline example using the maven command mvn package. I am using Oc4j as an application server. I have added following jars in the applib directory
    jaxb-impl-2.1.5.jar
    jaxb-api-2.1.jar
    activation-1.1.1.jar

I also tried adding following jars in the same directory, but it did not worked
    jaxb1-impl.jar
    jsr173_1.0_api.jar

Whenever I try to deploy the airline.war I get this following error

Operation failed with error: Error creating bean with name 'messageReceiver' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/ws/samples/airline/ws/applicationContext-ws.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.adapter.Ge nericMarshallingMethodEndpointAdapter#0': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'marshaller' while setting bean property 'marshaller'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'marshaller': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.oxm.jaxb.JaxbSystemException: Provider com.sun.xml.bind.ContextFactory_1_0_1 not found; nested exception is javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Provider com.sun.xml.bind.ContextFactory_1_0_1 not found - with linked exception: [oracle.classloader.util.AnnotatedClassNotFoundExce ption: Missing class: com.sun.xml.bind.ContextFactory_1_0_1 Dependent class: javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder Loader: oracle.xml:10.1.0_2 Code-Source: /C:/oc4j/lib/xml.jar Configuration: (ignore manifest Class-Path) in META-INF/boot.xml in C:\oc4j\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar This load was initiated at airline.web.airline:0.0.0 using the loadClass() method. The missing class is not available from any code-source or loader in the system.]

I got the way out

Hi,
    I was able to deploy it after all.

Comment

Working...
    X