X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebServiceTransportException running EchoClient example

I just built the echo sample, deployed the echo.war to my tomcat server, which is listening on 0.0.0.0:8080, and I am getting the following error when I try to run the Echo client with 'ant run' from the samples/echo/client/spring-ws folder.

Code:
         [java] INFO: Creating SAAJ 1.3 MessageFactory with SOAP 1.1 Protocol
         [java] Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportException: No Host matches server name localhost [400]
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.handleError(WebServiceTemplate.java:590)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:514)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:465)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:420)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplate.java:366)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplate.java:357)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTemplate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplate.java:347)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.samples.echo.client.sws.EchoClient.echo(Unknown Source)
         [java] 	at org.springframework.ws.samples.echo.client.sws.EchoClient.main(Unknown Source)
    Why does it keep saying "No Host matches server name localhost"?

Never mind. It turned out, this was a server side error caused by a problem in my tomcat configuration. The client connected and tomcat responded with "No Host matches server name localhost". Fixing the tomcat configuration (server.xml) resolved the problem.

Comment

Hi i am getting same problem ...."No Host matches server name localhost "

plz Can anyone correct the error?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X