Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Testing dotnet client for Airline example.

I running into a couple of problems testing the Airline sample. First, I was getting
    this : error CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Web.Services' could not be found

I fix it by adding dll after the file name in the build file :
    <target name="build" depends="generate">
    <mkdir dir="${bin.dir}"/>
    <csc targettype="exe" destfile="${bin.dir}/airline.exe" references="System.Web.Services.dll">
    <src dir="${src.dir}"/>
    <src dir="${gen.dir}"/>
    </csc>
    </target>

Not I am passed that phase but am getting this error :
    Buildfile: build.xml

init:
    Trying to override old definition of task csc
    Trying to override old definition of task jsharpc
    Trying to override old definition of task vbc
    Trying to override old definition of task ildasm
    Trying to override old definition of task ilasm
    Trying to override old definition of task wsdltodotnet
    Trying to override old definition of task importtypelib

generate:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\gen
    [wsdltodotnet] Writing file 'C:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\gen\AirlineSer vice.cs'.

build:
    [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\bin
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(17 ,5): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MessageGetFlightsRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(17 ,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MessageGetFlightsRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(22 ,24): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client.DotNet.AirlineSe rvice.GetFlights(Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client. DotNet.GetFlightsRequest)' has some invalid arguments
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(22 ,43): error CS1503: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'MessageGetFlightsRequest' to 'Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client.DotNet.GetFlight sRequest'
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(26 ,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MessageBookFlightRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(26 ,55): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MessageBookFlightRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(30 ,22): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client.DotNet.AirlineSe rvice.BookFlight(Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client. DotNet.BookFlightRequest)' has some invalid arguments
    [csc] c:\Server\spring-ws-1.5.0\samples\airline\client\dotnet\src\main.cs(30 ,41): error CS1503: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'MessageBookFlightRequest' to 'Spring.Ws.Samples.Airline.Client.DotNet.BookFligh tRequest'

Does anyone know how to get around this error?
    Last edited by clermont38; Apr 8th, 2008, 10:42 AM. Reason: Update error message

Hmm, I'm using Mono under OS X rather than Windows .NET, and it seems that the generated code is not the same. Not sure how to fix that.

As for the build.xml change, could you create a JIRA issue for that? With a patch?

Thanks!

Comment

Dotnet Client issues with the Airline Example

I am currently using the .Net 2003 SDK 1.1 version and will try to ugrade to see if that fixes the problem.

As for the prior issue, yes I will be happy to open a Jira issue but this is new to me and so will have to read up on how to do so.

Comment

I have created http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SWS-336.

Comment

Working...
        X