Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Web Services 1.0.4 released

Dear Spring Community,

I'm pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 1.0.4 has been released.

Spring-WS 1.0.4 is a bugfix and enhancement release, addressing issues reported since 1.0.3 and introducing further improvements. We recommend to upgrade to Spring-WS 1.0.4 when running on JDK 1.3; for JDK 1.4+ we recommend using Spring Web Services 1.5.0.

For a list of changes, see http://static.springframework.org/sp.../changelog.txt

For more information, see http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/sites/1.0/

Cheers,

Arjen

Hello,

I would like to use Spring WS in our project. We are using JDK1.5 and SPring 2.08.

It seems that Spring WS 1.5 only works with Spring 2.5, is this correct? I have tried to use it with SPring 2.08 and when trying to use the dynamic WSDL generation feature (org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBas edSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder" I get an error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.core.io.Resource.getURI()Ljava/net/URI;

This getURI method was not added to the Resource class until Spring 2.5.

Am I correct that Spring WS 1.5 only works with Spring 2.5?

Thanks

Comment

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.core.io.Resource.getURI()Ljava/net/U

Hello,

I have the same problem as mentioned above:
      java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.core.io.Resource.getURI()Ljava/net/URI

I am using Spring-ws 1.5.4, with Spring 2.0 (which I can not change, because it is used by other components such as Alfresco)

What can be done?

Thank you very much

Comment

Hi,

I too have the same issue. Please someone post the solution if you get it.

Comment

Working...
        X