X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when rendering wsdl

I getting the following error when trying to generate the wsdl through Http url request http://localhost:8080/b2b/ticket.wsdl

Application Server: Jboss4.0.3SP1
    Exception thrown:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'ticket' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.Wsdl4jDefinitio nException: WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: No Java extensionType found to represent a '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema' element in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Types'.; nested exception is WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: No Java extensionType found to represent a '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema' element in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Types'.:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1088)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:429)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 50)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:141)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:247)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:161)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(Defaul tListableBeanFactory.java:273)
    org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:346)
    org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRe freshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRef reshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.c reateWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:3 08)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:252 )
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:221)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.in it(HttpServletBean.java:115)
    javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.j ava:211)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve .invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationV alve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:159)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.inv oke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(H ttp11Processor.java:856)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11Conn ectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.jav a:744)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.process Socket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread .run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

root cause

WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: No Java extensionType found to represent a '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema' element in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Types'.:
    javax.wsdl.extensions.ExtensionRegistry.createExte nsion(Unknown Source)
    org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.Abstrac tWsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.createExtension(AbstractW sdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:192)
    org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBase dSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.buildTypes(XsdBased Soap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:241)
    org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.Abstrac tWsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.buildTypes(AbstractWsdl4j DefinitionBuilder.java:95)
    org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.DynamicWsdl11De finition.afterPropertiesSet(DynamicWsdl11Definitio n.java:70)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(Abstr actAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1085)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:429)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 50)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:141)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:247)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:161)
    org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(Defaul tListableBeanFactory.java:273)
    org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:346)
    org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRe freshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRef reshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.c reateWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:3 08)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:252 )
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.i nitServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:221)
    javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.j ava:211)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve .invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationV alve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:159)
    org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.inv oke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:105)
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(H ttp11Processor.java:856)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11Conn ectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.jav a:744)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.process Socket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread .run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Error when rendering wsdl

my war file does not work on Jboss4.0.3SP1. but the same file works on Tomcat5.5.25 and JBoss 4.0.5GA.
    I dont know if some of the libs are conflicting or if they is no support.

Comment

It's probably related to the version of WSDL4J JBoss deploys. Spring-WS requires 1.6+.

Comment

I am currently using WSDL4j 1.6.1, i did upgrade to 1.6.2. still had the same results.

Comment

Make sure that the version you supply is not overriden by another version shipped with jboss

Comment

I have the similar error message when I try the echo example.

I got the similar error message when I tried the echo example in spring-ws 1.0.3. I compiled the java code and put it and proper lib under Tomcat 5.5.25 or weblogic 9.2, and get the same error message for both.

The root cause is for {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema, it cannot find extensionType class (detailed see below)

The wsdl4j I used is 1.4.

Can someone help? BTW, what is the official deployment method for spring-ws?

Thanks in advance.

WSDLException: faultCode=CONFIGURATION_ERROR: No Java extensionType found to represent a '{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema' element in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Types'.:
            javax.wsdl.extensions.ExtensionRegistry.createExte nsion(Unknown Source)
            org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.Abstrac tWsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.createExtension(AbstractW sdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:192)
            org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBase dSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.buildTypes(XsdBased Soap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:241)
            org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.Abstrac tWsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.buildTypes(AbstractWsdl4j DefinitionBuilder.java:95)
            org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.DynamicWsdl11De finition.afterPropertiesSet(DynamicWsdl11Definitio n.java:70)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(Abstr actAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:420)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 45)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
            org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(Defaul tListableBeanFactory.java:290)
            org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:348)
            javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.j ava:241)
            org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke (ErrorReportValve.java:117)
            org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.servic e(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
            org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(H ttp11Processor.java:874)
            org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11 ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProt ocol.java:665)
            org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.process Socket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
            org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThr ead.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
            org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlR unnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
            java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1234 View Post
              The wsdl4j I used is 1.4.
              As stated above, Spring-WS requires 1.6+.

Comment

Works now. Thanks Arjen.

Comment

Working...
                X