Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fatal error: SystemErr R [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: SystemErr R [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

Hi,

We developed an application which uses Spring and Spring WS.Our application listens to the queue on Tibco EMS using DefaultMessageListenerContainer of spring and whenever a message is a placed, it picks up the message from queue,processes it and returns the response. If we send a request one by one everything is working fine.

When we are trying to test the performance of the application by placing the messages consequtively at a faster rate using a tool some of the messages are being proceesed and for some we are getting fatal error.
    Fatal error occured is SystemErr R [Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

My understanding on seeing the error is some of the messages are being taken by my application even before the entire message is placed on to queue, due to which application is not able to parse the input message and thrwoing the following error.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Vijay

Which version of Spring-WS are you using?

Comment

Hi Arjen,

Iam using Spring-WS 1.5.0.m2.

Anyhow thanks for getting back to me on this issue. Issue got resolved.
      The xml which is actually placed on to the Tibco EMS queue which is used for testing the performance of my application is not a valid one. so, i got this premature EOF issue. After changing the xml everything is working fine.

Regards,
      Vijay.

Comment

Working...
      X