X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing empty SOAP header

I have issues with my webservice client library (Nokia JSR 172) because the XML parser seems to have issues handling the empty <SOAP-ENV:Header/>.

Since I can't change anything on the client side for that, is it possible to add an interceptor or something that would allow me to remove that empty header from my SOAP envelope?

The parser shouldn't care about the empty <soap:header/>. As for how to get rid of it in the response; I'm not sure

Comment

I agree that it shouldn't care. But we're talking about J2ME stuff here
      The thing is that I've read some messages saying that there was such a bung in WTK 2.5.1 and it has apparently been fixed in 2.5.2. But if the same bug existed in Nokia's implementation, I'm not sure they fixed it.
      Anyway, I've left a message on forum.nokia.com to try to understand why it doesn't work, but while I'm waiting for their answer I'd like to explore several possibilities.

Comment

Facing same problem of soapheader

Hi, I am also facing the same problem and trying to remove header , currently using the SoapEndpointInterceptor and trying out to solve the problem.

Please reply if you get the solution.

thanks in advance
        Aniruddha

Comment

Working...
        X