• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the following:
    set in the XSD xmlns:myws="http://localhost:8080/myws/schemas"
    set in WSDL targetNamespace, XSD targetNamespace and in the message xmlns:
    "http://localhost:8084/myws/schemas"
    finally I confirmed that the message I send to the webservice match the XSD message definition (if not, the EndPoint will complaint).

Hope this help

V

Originally posted by eradan View Post
    That's error is driving me crazy!
    It's the whole day I'm trying to get rid of this error:

org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportE xception: Not Found [404]
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleError(WebServiceTemplate.java:475)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:399)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 256)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 244)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 236)
    at org.homelinux.elabor.nemo.webservice.NemoWebServic eClient.loadNetworkMap(NemoWebServiceClient.java:1 3)
    at org.homelinux.elabor.nemo.webservice.NemoWebServic eClientTestCase.testLoadNetworkMapClient(NemoWebSe rviceClientTestCase.java:26)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
    at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164 )

but I don't understand which is the problem!

On the server side the wsdl is dynamically created and published correctly.
    But when I try to use my WebService I obtain that error above.
    It happens when I invoke the marshalSendAndReceive method of my client (that extends WebServiceGatewaySupport).

I also checked the paylodMapping and it's ok...

Where's the problem?!
    Please, help!

Thank you anyway!
    Ivan

Comment

Most probably OXM support issue

If you're using JAXB, make sure Spring's OXM jars in your lib. (spring-oxm-1.5.6.jar and tiger version)

This is the most probably you guys issues if you're able to get WSDL but not endPoint. Hope it helps.-Cage

Comment

org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportE xception: Not Found [404]

Hi, any one knows about this error.

SEVERE: Received 'org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransport Exception' when invoking action listener '#{userBean.doAdd}' for component 'j_id_jsp_497945869_56'
        Apr 25, 2011 12:19:14 AM javax.faces.event.MethodExpressionActionListener processAction
        SEVERE: org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportE xception: Not Found [404]
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleError(WebServiceTemplate.java:622)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:546)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:496)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:451)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:395)
        at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:380)
        at savari.csm.ws.client.WebServiceClient.customSendAn dReceive(WebServiceClient.java:43)

-----

I am just trying to call a webservice using webServicetemplate from my application. If I access the service throw browser, the service seems to be working fine, But when calling from application it shows the above error.

I have also posted the configuration snippet also.

<bean id="loginService" class="savari.csm.service.LoginServiceImpl">
        <property name="userDetailsDAO">
        <ref bean="userDetailsDAO" />
        </property>

<property name="passwordWebService">
        <ref bean="passwordWebService" />
        </property>

<property name="webServiceClient">
        <ref bean="webServiceClient" />
        </property>

</bean>

<bean id="passwordWebService" class="org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.JaxRpcP ortProxyFactoryBean">
        <property name="serviceInterface">
        <value>savari.csm.service.RemotePasswordService</value>
        </property>

<property name="wsdlDocumentUrl">
        <value>http://localhost:9090/myServices/passwordRequest.wsdl</value>
        </property>
        <property name="namespaceUri">
        <value>http://myservice.com/user/schemas</value>
        </property>
        <property name="serviceName">
        <value>PasswordRequestService</value>
        </property>
        <property name="portName">
        <value>PasswordRequestSoap11</value>
        </property>
        </bean>

<bean id="webServiceClient" class="savari.csm.ws.client.WebServiceClient">
        <property name="defaultUri" value="http://myservice.com/user/schemas/PasswordRequestService"/>

</bean>

Please some one help.

Comment

try SOAPUI

You can try to invoke using SoapUI. It is really nice and free tool helping me a lot currently. It may help you to profile the problem.

Originally posted by Deni View Post
          Hi, any one knows about this error.

SEVERE: Received 'org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransport Exception' when invoking action listener '#{userBean.doAdd}' for component 'j_id_jsp_497945869_56'
          Apr 25, 2011 12:19:14 AM javax.faces.event.MethodExpressionActionListener processAction
          SEVERE: org.springframework.ws.client.WebServiceTransportE xception: Not Found [404]
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleError(WebServiceTemplate.java:622)
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:546)
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:496)
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:451)
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:395)
          at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:380)
          at savari.csm.ws.client.WebServiceClient.customSendAn dReceive(WebServiceClient.java:43)

-----

I am just trying to call a webservice using webServicetemplate from my application. If I access the service throw browser, the service seems to be working fine, But when calling from application it shows the above error.

I have also posted the configuration snippet also.

<bean id="loginService" class="savari.csm.service.LoginServiceImpl">
          <property name="userDetailsDAO">
          <ref bean="userDetailsDAO" />
          </property>

<property name="passwordWebService">
          <ref bean="passwordWebService" />
          </property>

<property name="webServiceClient">
          <ref bean="webServiceClient" />
          </property>

</bean>

<bean id="passwordWebService" class="org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.JaxRpcP ortProxyFactoryBean">
          <property name="serviceInterface">
          <value>savari.csm.service.RemotePasswordService</value>
          </property>

<property name="wsdlDocumentUrl">
          <value>http://localhost:9090/myServices/passwordRequest.wsdl</value>
          </property>
          <property name="namespaceUri">
          <value>http://myservice.com/user/schemas</value>
          </property>
          <property name="serviceName">
          <value>PasswordRequestService</value>
          </property>
          <property name="portName">
          <value>PasswordRequestSoap11</value>
          </property>
          </bean>

<bean id="webServiceClient" class="savari.csm.ws.client.WebServiceClient">
          <property name="defaultUri" value="http://myservice.com/user/schemas/PasswordRequestService"/>

</bean>

Please some one help.

Comment

Working...
          X