Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castor: Java <---> .NET

Hi,

I'm new with Spring and Castor, I hope my question isn't stupid :-)

I've written a fine working Web Service with Java/Spring/Castor. If I use a client which is also written Java/Spring/Castor, everything is OK. But if I want to use a client written in .NET, then, I think, a problem appears in the XML-Messages, here for example the request message:

<GetUserContextRequest>
    <ns1:ContextId xmlns:ns1="http://www.esdi-humboldt.eu/schema/ums" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="java:java.lang.String">ebd14659-ddb1-4c78-93f5-b243c08e1486
    </ns1:ContextId>
    </GetUserContextRequest>
    The problem is now, that the xsi:type is "java:java.lang.String", because if I wan't to access the web service by a client which is written in .NET, the type can't be solved.

Is there any way to tell castor to use an other type like xsi:type="xsi:String"?

Piece of code form mapping.xml
    <class name="eu.esdihumboldt.mediator.usermanagement.webs ervice.GetUserContextRequest">
    <map-to xml="GetUserContextRequest" />
    <field name="contextID" type="java.lang.String"
    <bind-xml name="ContextId" node="element"/>
    </field>
    </class>

Thank you very much,
    Bernd

Originally posted by Bernd View Post
    Hi,

I'm new with Spring and Castor, I hope my question isn't stupid :-)

I've written a fine working Web Service with Java/Spring/Castor. If I use a client which is also written Java/Spring/Castor, everything is OK. But if I want to use a client written in .NET, then, I think, a problem appears in the XML-Messages, here for example the request message:

The problem is now, that the xsi:type is "java:java.lang.String", because if I wan't to access the web service by a client which is written in .NET, the type can't be solved.

Is there any way to tell castor to use an other type like xsi:type="xsi:String"?

Piece of code form mapping.xml

Thank you very much,
    Bernd

Hi Bernd,

Any solution for your problem? btw how u turn on the "xsi:type" on castor marshaller?

Comment

Working...
    X