X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with Airline example

I'm having problems running the airline example. Following the readme.txt I'm running mvn jetty:run and getting the following error.

Any ideas?

TIA...
    Erik

2007-12-17 14:58:45,352 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] -
    Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean wit
    h name 'messageReceiver' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/ws/
    samples/airline/ws/applicationContext-ws.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; ne
    sted exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error
    creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.adapter.Ge neric
    MarshallingMethodEndpointAdapter': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'marshaller'
    while setting bean property 'marshaller'; nested exception is org.springframewo
    rk.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'marshalle
    r': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError
    : JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI (from
    jar:file:/C:/dev/.m2/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.5/jaxb-impl-2.1.5.jar!/com/
    sun/xml/bind/v2/model/impl/ModelBuilder.class) needs 2.1 API. Use the endorsed d
    irectory mechanism to place jaxb-api.jar in the bootstrap classloader. (See http
    ://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/)

Same JAXB-problem

I just wanted to add that I am having the exact same problem as Erik describes. I've also tried running it in Tomcat 6, with the same result.

Originally posted by eweibust View Post
    I'm having problems running the airline example. Following the readme.txt I'm running mvn jetty:run and getting the following error.

Any ideas?

TIA...
    Erik

2007-12-17 14:58:45,352 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] -
    Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean wit
    h name 'messageReceiver' defined in class path resource [org/springframework/ws/
    samples/airline/ws/applicationContext-ws.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; ne
    sted exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error
    creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.adapter.Ge neric
    MarshallingMethodEndpointAdapter': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'marshaller'
    while setting bean property 'marshaller'; nested exception is org.springframewo
    rk.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'marshalle
    r': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.LinkageError
    : JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI (from
    jar:file:/C:/dev/.m2/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.1.5/jaxb-impl-2.1.5.jar!/com/
    sun/xml/bind/v2/model/impl/ModelBuilder.class) needs 2.1 API. Use the endorsed d
    irectory mechanism to place jaxb-api.jar in the bootstrap classloader. (See http
    ://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/standards/)

Comment

It seems you have the wrong version of JAXB in your classpath. You should try to put a JAXB version 2.1 in the "endorsed directory as the message proposed. This directory should be "<java-home>/lib/endorsed".

Comment

Problem solved.

Thanks gehel, that solved it or me.

Comment

Working...
        X