X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic wsdl generation -targetname space error

I am new to spring websevices and I tried to find the similar error but didn't find any thing.

Is targetnamespace and name space required for spring to generate wsdl ?
    My schema doesn't have target name space.
    Is there any way I can set properties to not to require it.??

Thanks
    Harshi

007-11-05 19:01:53,448 ERROR MessageDispatcherServlet[initServletBean() line 244] - Context initialization failed
    rg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcep tion: Error creating bean with name 'getAvailableInvoices' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBas edSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder#c9a375' of type [org.springframework.ws.ws
    Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBas edSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder#c9a375' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: schema document has no targetNamespace
    aused by:
    rg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExcep tion: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBas edSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder#c9a375' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentExc
    aused by:
    ava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: schema document has no targetNamespace
    at org.springframework.util.Assert.hasLength(Assert.j ava:135)
    at org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBase dSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.parseSchema(XsdBase dSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:187)
    at org.springframework.ws.wsdl.wsdl11.builder.XsdBase dSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.afterPropertiesSet( XsdBasedSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder.java:171)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(Abstr actAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1202)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1172)

Yes, a target namespace is required, otherwise, there is no way to refer to elements in the schema.

Comment

Working...
    X