Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with tutorial sample with 1.0

Hello,

I tried the http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/site/reference/html/client.html"]tutorial example[/URL] but maybe a method signature changes with 1.0?
    I can not compile
    Code:
    webServiceTemplate.sendAndReceive(source, result);
    In the API this method does not exist anymore with parameters StreamSource and StreamResult. But this one:
    Code:
    sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(Source requestPayload, Result responseResult)
    But if I try the tutorial example with this method, I got following stack trace:
    org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClient Exception: Error during parsing input XMLProtocolMessage
    at org.springframework.ws.soap.client.core.SoapFaultM essageResolver.resolveFault(SoapFaultMessageResolv er.java:37)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleFault(WebServiceTemplate.java:521)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:404)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:350)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:296)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:287)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:277)

Can anybody give me a hint? Can I prevent parsing the Soap request before sending?
    Cheers,
    Tim

Yes, the method to call is sendSourceAndReceiveToResult. The documentation for the upcoming 1.0.1 will fix this.

The error you're getting is not due to an error in the request message, but rather in the response message. It means that something went wrong on the server side, you can check the logs to see what happened there.

Comment

Hello Arjen,

thank you for your fast reply.
      I thought it was a client problem and now it is solved.

Tim

Comment

Working...
      X