Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wsdl dynamic generation problem with imported request/response elements Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wsdl dynamic generation problem with imported request/response elements

I have a schema that imports another schema. Both schemas have request/response root elements. When the Wsdl is generated, it does not generate operations for any of the request/response elements in the imported xsd file. Is there any reason why these operations are not being exposed in the wsdl?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The XsdBasedSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder did not have support for imports. See http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...browse/SWS-162.

The good news is that I resolved this issue today, so the upcoming 1.0.1 release will contain the fix!

Comment

Thanks!

Wow! That was fast. I saw that bug but wasn't sure it addressed the soap operations. Thanks!

Comment

Operations still missing

I just downloaded the latest version of spring ws and still the operations are not being built for the request/response objects in the imported xsd. I saw it discussed in one of the jira issues but that issue is resolved and I don't see the fix. Is there something I'm missing?

Comment

The resolution for SWS-162 is currently rather limited. It does not process the request and response elements in imported files, it only allows you to refer to elements found in imported files. We should descend into imported files, and process them completely. I've reopened the issue, and will try to fix it for 1.0.2.

Comment

Working...
          X