X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error during saving a multipart message

Hi. I have a problem with SaajSoapMessage. I make a SOAPMessage ("by hand") dinamically in function of a few parameters. This SOAPMessage is not a multipart message, it has a SOAPHeader with wss (simple text) and a SOAPBody.

I modify the SOAPMessage using the message.getSOAPPart.getDocumentElement() method and complete the parameters in SOAPBody.

I send the message by sendSourceAndReciveToResult and throws the next Exception:

PWC1635: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already (the eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact)
    SAAJ0540: Error during saving a multipart message
    org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageEx ception: Could not write message to OutputStream: Error during saving a multipart message; nested exception is com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a multipart message
    Caused by: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a multipart message
    at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.saveCh anges(MessageImpl.java:1126)
    at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.Saaj13Implementat ion.writeTo(Saaj13Implementation.java:258)
    at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage.w riteTo(SaajSoapMessage.java:104)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendRequest(WebServiceTemplate.java:540)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:404)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:357)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:305)
    at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendSourceAndReceiveToResult(WebServiceTemplat e.java:290)

I try oto use the method call in Connection class (without Spring) and the exception persists.
    Which is the problem?

Thanks.

Solution

Hi.
    I met a solution for my problem.
    It was the activation 1.1 library.
    Thanks.

Comment

More specific?

I know this message was a bit ago, but I was curious if you could be more specific as to what aspect of the activation library was causing the issue?

Comment

hi

my friend i am getting the same error
        can u please tell me how did u solve this error ,i did download the jar file u have mentioned ,but nay bale to solve the issue
        would appreciate your help
        thanks in advance

Comment

My solution

We had this error few times, and we found this could be caused for:

1) You included in your application.war an activation.jar file different and not compatible with the webservice platform installed on your server.

2) If you are using webservice with ssl tunneling, be sure your client and server certificates are not expired.

If this doesn't solve your problem, try putting a sniffer to check traffic and see the XML you are sending.

Hope it help you.

Comment

Working...
          X