Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transformWsdlLocations leads to DOMException

Hi all,

I have the following troubles if I want to have WSDL locations transformed to real ones:
    The transformWsdlLocations property is set to true in web.xml. If I GET the WSDL, I meet the exception below. I have validated the WSDL and seems to be ok (attached a simple one).
    Any idea, what's wrong? I'm using Spring WS 1.0 RC2.

Thanks,

Vojtech

The exception (full stack trace attached)
    org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.
    com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom.CoreDocumen tImpl.checkDOMNSErr(Unknown Source)

At first glance, everything looks OK. One thing to try is to use more recent versions of Xerces and Xalan. If that doesn't help things, you can create a JIRA issue, and I will do some further investigation.

Comment

Arjen, thanks for your help.

It works well with Sun Java 1.5.0_06 , but not with 1.5.0_10. Interesting.

Cheers,

Vojtech

Comment

Same trouble

I seem to be having the same trouble with the transformWsdlLocations property. I'll follow up with more info, but just for the record:
        • I have 5 wsdl files, and I'm having trouble on 2 of them only.
        • They all work fine on Tomcat 6.
        • The two that fail only fail on Weblogic 9.2.

I'll go track down additional info, but hopefully this will probably help someone.

Thanks,
        K

Comment

Working...
        X