Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jaxb2 problem

Hey guys,

I am trying the jaxb2 marshaller as shown in the tutorial http://static.springframework.org/sp.../html/oxm.html
    I have encountered this error when viewing the wsdl:

org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanCl assException: Error loading class [org.springframework.oxm.jaxb.Jaxb2Marshaller] for bean with name 'jaxb2Marshaller' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-ws-servlet.xml]: problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/oxm/mime/MimeMarshaller

I need help and i dont understand the error.
    what is this MimeMarshaller? and where could i get it?

Thanks,

Comment

The MimeMarshaller is part of the spring-oxm module.

Comment

Originally posted by Arjen Poutsma View Post
        I've finally had the time to finish writing the tutorial for Spring-WS. It starts at http://static.springframework.org/sp...tutorial1.html (old stuff), an continues at http://static.springframework.org/sp...tutorial2.html (new stuff).

Let me know what you think!
        Hi Arjen,

I can't access the link. It says:

Not Found

The requested URL /spring-ws/site/tutorial/tutorial2.html was not found on this server.

Comment

Thanks Arjen.
          I was trying the example given in tutorial 1 with ant build file to create ear & deployed it to WAS6.
          When I'm accessing wsdl file from the localhost url, its giving me exception as:

Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [spring-ws]: org.springframework.ws.transport.http.MessageDispa tcherServlet was found, but is missing another required class. SRVE0206E: This error typically implies that the servlet was originally compiled with classes which cannot be located by the server. SRVE0187E: Check your classpath to ensure that all classes required by the servlet are present

I read previous posts regarding similar issue. The above exception suggests to check the classpath. But the classpath for the deployed ear has spring related jars.

Is there anything that I'm missing?

Thanks,
          Sulabha

Comment

:

http://static.springframework.org/sp...tutorial1.html

does not work!!:confused

Comment

Arjen, what are the steps required for the client to add security please? i have configured wss4j as in the docs 7.3.3.2 am using jaxb successfully but when i try to secure the services i am getting this exception

[CODE]Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.ws.soap.client.SoapFaultClient Exception: One or more mandatory SOAP header blocks not understood
              at org.springframework.ws.soap.client.core.SoapFaultM essageResolver.resolveFault(SoapFaultMessageResolv er.java:37)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.handleFault(WebServiceTemplate.java:668)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.doSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:502)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.sendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java:440)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 289)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 283)
              at org.springframework.ws.client.core.WebServiceTempl ate.marshalSendAndReceive(WebServiceTemplate.java: 275)
              at Client.getPolicies(Client.java:31)
              at Client.main(Client.java:22)[CODE]

Comment

Well, the client is sending a SOAP header (probably a WS-Security header) which is not understood by the server. The server sends back a SOAP Fault, which results in a SoapFaultClientException.

Comment

Need Eclipse Project Configuration

I'm a huge fan of these tutorials. I'm new to java and admittedly not familiar with how to use many of the tools like Maven. But even with my handicaps, this was the first tutorial and project that I was able to make work completely with our technolgy stack without any issues.

With that said, I need to quickly create additional web services projects based on your tutorial. I have tried creating a new project from scratch and recreating everything you have going on. I've learned a lot. But, I have yet to be able to get the Eclipse project configured properly enough to be able to successfully deploy a web service on my own. I have been able to copy your tutorial, rename a few things and deploy. Can you share the configurations, or tell me where I can find them from your tutorial?

Thanks.

Comment

excellent resource for spring-WS

I was looking for it, and the tutorial help is very nice

thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                    X