Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now in sandbox: JMS support

Hi,

I've just finished working on JMS support for Spring-WS. It uses Spring-2.0's MessageDriven POJO's mechanism, though it can also work as a MessageDriven EJB. (For now, Spring-WS will continue to work on Spring 1.2, though we will probably add more 2.0-specific features in the future)

The code is placed in the sandbox for now, which means it's only available via svn. I'm not sure whether I will make it part of the spring-ws-core module, or put it in a separate module; I'm open for sugestions on this one.

I've also added JMS support to the airline sample, just by adding one new application context . This code has not been committed yet, but will be soon.

Cheers,

Arjen

Thank for woking on the JMS support. Can we have the sample to explain how to use it ?

Comment

I've committed the JMS sample. It's part of the airline sample. It consists of one application context (applicationContext-ws-jms.xml) and a sample client in clients/jms. It needs Spring 2.0, and uses ActiveMQ 2.1, though you can also configure it to use another MQ. You need to start ActiveMQ before you start the airline app, so that the app can register the topic.

Let me know if you have any issues running it.

Comment

Working...
      X