Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while deplying a war file in weblogic?

Hi

I created a HelloWorld applicaiton and I am trying to deploy it in the weblogic 8.1. The war file is deployed properly and i also get a confirmation using the

http://localhost:7001/hello-1.0-m2/index.html

But when i try to see the services

http://localhost:7001/hello-1.0-m2/services

i get this error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'messageEndpointHandlerAdapter' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/springws-servlet.xml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageC ontextFactory#13d314e' while setting bean property 'messageContextFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageC ontextFactory#13d314e' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/springws-servlet.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Ljava/lang/StringLjavax/xml/soap/MessageFactory;
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageC ontextFactory#13d314e' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/springws-servlet.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Ljava/lang/StringLjavax/xml/soap/MessageFactory;
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Ljava/lang/StringLjavax/xml/soap/MessageFactory;
    at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageCo ntextFactory.afterPropertiesSet(SaajSoapMessageCon textFactory.java:82)
    at

I have done the same steps as followed for echo example present in spring-ws-1.0-m2\samples\echo

Regards
    Kris

Do i have to do something more than this.

See my answer in the other thread, or this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X