Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error at SimplePasswordValidationCallbackHandler?

Hi,
    that's your code.
    Code:
    protected void handleInternal(Callback callback) throws IOException, UnsupportedCallbackException {
            if (callback instanceof PasswordValidationCallback) {
                PasswordValidationCallback passwordCallback = (PasswordValidationCallback) callback;
                if (passwordCallback.getRequest() instanceof PasswordValidationCallback.PlainTextPasswordRequest) {
                    passwordCallback.setValidator(new SimplePlainTextPasswordValidator());
                }
                else if (passwordCallback.getRequest() instanceof PasswordValidationCallback.DigestPasswordRequest) {
                    PasswordValidationCallback.DigestPasswordRequest digestPasswordRequest =
                            (PasswordValidationCallback.DigestPasswordRequest) passwordCallback.getRequest();
                    String password = users.getProperty(digestPasswordRequest.getUsername());
                    digestPasswordRequest.setPassword(password);
                    passwordCallback.setValidator(new PasswordValidationCallback.DigestPasswordValidator());
                }
                passwordCallback.setValidator(new SimplePlainTextPasswordValidator());
    But in the digest case, the setValidator set and after it the validator will be set again with a PlainTextValidator.

Cheers,

Ingo

Oops . Could you file an issue?

Comment

Ok, done. It's here.

I assume you'll fix it in the M3 nightly build.
      I find the sources very helpful in working with SWS. I would like it if the nightly builds also contain the source code ZIPs. Do you think it's possible?

Cheers,

Ingo

Comment

The issue has been fixed.

With regard to the sources: we try and keep our download costs as low as possible. For this reason, the nightly snapshots do not contain the sources, nor the samples. You can check out the sources using svn though.

Comment

Hi Arjen,

thank you for fixing the problem.

The problem is, that i can't simply debug SWS with a nightly build if the sources are not directly available.

Maybe you can provide the JAR-source files as a seperate download?
          Cheers,

Ingo

Comment

You can associate the jars with the subversion checkout, so I see no reason for having separate source zips.

Comment

Working...
            X