X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find mapping - soapActionMapping

I have tried to enter mapping paths for a SoapActionEndpointMapping and I can't figure out what the corrct path will be. When I use the defaultEndpoint everything works fine. When I remove it - no mapping is found.

How can I figure out the correct path name for my mappings?

Thanks,

Steve

It depends on the SOAP Actions you have defined in the soap:operations in your WSDL.

Comment

Arjen,

When debug is on I see the following log messages. Before digging into anything else, I would like to know if there is a way to have the incoming request printed so that I can get an idea of what the mapper is trying to map to. Is there a way to have that printed in the logs? I recall a post where someone mentionaed that was possible.

Thanks,

Steve

2006-08-29 10:06:53 PM DEBUG org.springframework.ws.MessageDispatcher (Line - 206) Message: MessageDispatcher with name 'messageDispatcher' received request [org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage@a 1d92a]
      2006-08-29 10:06:53 PM DEBUG org.springframework.ws.MessageDispatcher (Line - 313) Message: Testing endpoint mapping [org.springframework.ws.soap.SoapActionEndpointMapp ing@1efb0be]
      2006-08-29 10:06:53 PM WARN org.springframework.ws.MessageDispatcher (Line - 255) Message: No endpoint mapping found for [org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessage@a 1d92a]

Comment

You can use an interceptor (PayloadLoggingInterceptor or SoapEnvelopeLoggingInterceptor) for this. However, the message is only logged when an endpoint is actually found; if no endpoint is found nothing is logged. Also, the logged message does not contain the SOAP Action header, since that is a HTTP header.

I think i'll add some code to the SoapActionEndpointMapping to facilitate the debugging of cases like these.

For now, I think the easiest solution would be to use a debugger to find out the SOAP Action Header.

Comment

debugging

You might also go back to the default mapping, and then in your code print out the request information.
          ... Rich

Comment

Working...
          X