X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking changes in Subversion

For all of you who live on the edge and use the latest sources from subversion: I've made a couple of changes which can break your current apps:
    • MessageHandlerAdapter has been renamed to MessageEndpointHandlerAdapter. The new name describes the function of the class better. You need to change this name in your *-servlet.xml application context files.
    • Jaxb2Marshaller has been moved to its own module spring-oxm-tiger. This was necessary to use because JAXB2 uses Java 1.5, and spring-oxm compiles with 1.3: I couldn't run the unit tests previously.
    • The org.springframework.xml package has been moved to a separate module. Necessary because spring-oxm now also depends on it. This change actually occurred about a week ago.

Besides these changes to the public interface of SWS, there are other, internal changes which shouldn't bother you. Let me know if things don't work for you any more.

I try and keep changes like these to a minimum, but since SWS is still pre 1.0, it can happen. Obviously, when the RC state is reached, no such changes will occur.

Cheers,
Working...
X