Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples

Hello,

I can hardly wait to try spring-ws and I am especially eager to experiment with the OXM stuff you integrated - in my opinion this is really neat! Could you please provide any links to documentation (apart from the API) and/or tutorials?

Regards,
    Tom

Re: Examples

Hi
    I've downloaded the full buildable ZIP that contains a Web Service (JAXB) sample.
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s...9.zip?download

There a couple of outstanding JIRA isses relating to improved documentation within the project.

Regards

Comment

Thanks,

that's just what I've been looking for. I'll have a look at it and see if it works for me.

Regards,
      Tom

Comment

I've created a JIRA issue for the documentation. You can check the progress of the issue here.

I've already committed some documentation regarding OXM to CVS. In the chapter, I show how to use OXM to write and read an XML configuration file, and describe setting up the various OXM frameworks we support.

To read it before we get the next release up, you will need to check out the 'spring-projects' module from SourceForge, and follow the instructions in spring-ws-core/docs/reference/readme.txt.

I admit this process is a bit rudimentary right now, but the next release will contain the reference documentation present at that time.

Comment

Hi
          We are moving towards SOA and currently evaluating available webservices platforms. I am pleased to know that spring has something great to offer in this area but the problem is lack of reference documentation, tutorial or any sample apps.
          Is there anyway we could access any sample app or reference documentaion.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal
            Hi
            Is there anyway we could access any sample app or reference documentaion.
            There is both reference documentation (though not complete), and a sample application in the 0.9.1 release, which can be downloaded here.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
            X