Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS-Addressing, Action annotation and sws:interceptors

Hi,

I've been looking at implementing some web services using the @Action annotation to map web service requests to endpoints using WS-Addressing, which works as expected.

However, it doesn't seem to be possible to configure interceptors for these Endpoints when using <sws:annotation-driven /> and <sws:interceptors />. After looking at the source code, I understand the fact that AbstractAddressingEndpointMapping and AbstractEndpointMapping are designed differently, with the former having pre and post interceptors and the later having intereptors, but based on all the searching and reading that I've done it doesn't really seem that there's any way to use <sws:annotationDriven /> and @Action with interceptors together without resorting to something like the solution described in this post.

So I have a question - is this by design, or is something that I can raise a Jira ticket for?

Indeed, it may be better for me just to configure the webservices without using the newer sws namespace elements, but I thought I'd ask first. As far as I can see, there is no suggestion that a different approach should be taken for interceptors when using WS-Addressing, so maybe I could raise a ticket to get the documentation updated if necessary?
    Last edited by bob_m; Mar 22nd, 2013, 07:56 AM.
Working...
X