Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• static WSDL can not be found

I am using SpringWS, version: 2.0.4.RELEASE

I am trying to access the static WSDL, I have this in the spring-ws-servlet.xml (I have also tried defining the id of the static wsdl)

<sws:static-wsdl location="classpath:/XXX.wsdl"/>

The wsdl is located in WEB-INF but I still get this:
    I have tried several other locations (for example location = /WEB-INF/XXX.wsdl) also but I always get the same error. I have done exactly like in the example: http://static.springsource.org/sprin...ml/server.html

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'XXX': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wsdl 'class path resource [XXX.wsdl]' does not exit

Obviously the wsdl can not be found but why ? (there seems to be a mispelling in the error message as well)

How should it be defined so that the wsdl is found ?

Thanks, JaniR

WEB-INF isn't on the classpath... So it will never be found... Either drop it in WEB-INF/classes if you want to use classpath or remove classpath: and simply put /WEB-INF/XXX.wsdl as location.

Comment

thanks, for the info but I tried that and I get the same error message
      <sws:static-wsdl location="/WEB-INF/XXX.wsdl"/>
      and the XXX.wsdl is in the /WEB-INF folder

Comment

I doubt you get the same error, also you need an id attribute which is used to expose the wsdl...

Comment

Your right, it is not exactly the same error message:

<sws:static-wsdl id="XXX" location="/WEB-INF/XXX.wsdl"/>

The id is the same as the wsdl file name, except the ".wsdl"

This is what I started off with since it is the same as in the example on SpringSource pages, http://static.springsource.org/sprin...ml/server.html but for me it does not work

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'XXX': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: wsdl 'ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/XXX.wsdl]' does not exit
          org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1455)

thanks for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it, JaniR

Comment

Please use [ code][/code ] tags when posting code/stacktraces that way it is easier to read.

If you get that exception the file isn't there... Make sure it is there not in some subdirectory etc. make sure that it is available and readable on that location...

Comment

hi,

I was able to figure it out, the wsdl file ending on the file system is in capital letter "xxx.WSDL" but I had it with small letters in

Code:
              <sws:static-wsdl id="XXX" location="/WEB-INF/wsdl/XX.wsdl"/>
              I changed the above to capital letters also and then it worked

Thanks for your help, JaniR

Comment

Working...
              X