Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
EndPoint adapter that does not require me to put @Payload on each method Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndPoint adapter that does not require me to put @Payload on each method

Hello,

There is a class I want to make available via SOAP. This class has not got any annotations neither on methods nor DTO (parameters) nor on class itself.

This class, all its methods and method parameters were created with out for Spring-WS annotations model in mind.

So I created my own EndpointMapping (which is actually extension of SimpleMethodEndpointMapping) to map requests to this class's methods.

I also use MarshallingPayloadMethodProcessor with XStreamMarshaller because XStreamMarshaller can work with non-annotated classes (it does not need @XmlRootElement and other jaxB stuff).

After all I am stuck: AbstractPayloadMethodProcessor (which is parent of MarshallingPayloadMethodProcessor) has method supportsParameter that checks if paremeter has @RequestPayload. And returns false if not.

And it is final!

So I simply can't use MarshallingPayloadMethodProcessor with my class because my class does not have "@RequestPayload" on each method parameter!

What can I do here?

Thanks.
Working...
X