X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Sample: Error creating bean with name 'holiday'

I'm trying the HolidayService Sample from Spring ws tutorial and the error isI dont' understand the bean holiday where is it)

Code:
    Error creating bean with name 'holiday': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown type of result: class javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1455)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowire
    My server is Tomcat and I'm following step by step the tutorial:
    The doubt is about the service, what about applicationContext configuration?, the tutorial dont' say anything about and I write:

Code:
    @Service
    public class HumanResourceServiceImpl  implements HumanResourceService {

private static final Log logger = LogFactory.getLog(HumanResourceServiceImpl.class);

public void bookHoliday(Date startDate, Date endDate, String name) {
            logger.info("Booking holiday for [" + startDate + "-" + endDate + "] for [" + name + "] ");
        }
    }
    and the applicationContext: because the serice is there:

<context:annotation-config />
    <context:component-scan base-package="com.mycompany.hr.service"/>
    Thanks! If you know about a book for me, tell me please because Spring Ws Cookbook was so advanced..
Working...
X