Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
app gen using archetype spring-ws-archetype 2.0.2.RELEASE - WSDLWriterImpl error Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• app gen using archetype spring-ws-archetype 2.0.2.RELEASE - WSDLWriterImpl error

I've been using Spring-WS 2.0 since February but now we want to create a new web service. Following the tutorial for 2.0.2.RELEASE, we created a project using the mvn spring-ws-archetype. When we try to run the application, we get the following error:

Code:
    Usage:

java com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl filename|URL

This test driver simply reads a WSDL document into a model (using a WSDLReader), and then serializes it back to standard out. In effect, it performs a round-trip test on the specified WSDL document.
    This occurs from a fresh generation as well as from the app which we modified by adding our .xsd file and updating properties.

NOTE:
    After generating the app, used "mvn eclipse:eclipse" and imported the Existing Project into STS (2.7.1). Then, when we execute the "Run As --> Java Application", this error above is all that we see.

Any idea at all where this is coming from?

My bad - I should have added the Web app facet to the project and use "Run On Server"... not just "Run As --> Java Application". Sigh.

Comment

Working...
    X