Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
spring ws security class not found com.sun.xml.wss.impl.WssSoapFaultException Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring ws security class not found com.sun.xml.wss.impl.WssSoapFaultException

Hello.
    I'm trying to add security with XwsSecurityInterceptor to my spring-ws app, but i get the exception:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.wss.impl.WssSoapFaultException
    i know XWSS requires both a SUN 1.5 JDK and the SUN SAAJ reference implementation
    but i couldn't find this implementation for download.

BTW, i tried using Wss4jSecurityInterceptor instead, because it requires no external jars,
    but i get
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException
    because for some reason it looks for apaches' WSSecurityException instead of springs'
    org.springframework.ws.soap.security.WsSecurityExc eption which i have.

I have spring-ws 2.0.2, jdk6, spring 3.0.5

Please help.

Ok, so the solution for the first part of the question is adding
    the jar webservices-rt.jar from Oracle Metro 2.1.1: http://metro.java.net/2.1.1/
    To resolve the conflict, instead of using

Code:
    <bean id="messageFactory" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory">
        <property name="messageFactory">
            <bean class="com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl"/>
        </property>
    </bean>
    use

Code:
    <bean id="messageFactory" class="org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory">
        <property name="messageFactory">
            <bean class="com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl"/>
        </property>
    </bean>
    but when using Wss4jSecurityInterceptor the described problem remains.

Comment

Working...
    X