Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Web Services 2.0.2.RELEASE released

Dear Spring community,

I'm pleased to announce that Spring Web Services 2.0.2.RELEASE has been released!

This is the second minor release in the 2.0 release cycle. Most importantly, this release resolves a potential security issue when using WS-Security in combination with response payload validation.

It is recommended that all current 2.0.x users upgrade to 2.0.2.

This release is currently available on maven.springframework.org, and should be available through maven central and the download section of the website soon.

Please see the changelog for more details.

For more information, visit http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/sites/2.0.

Thanks Arjen. I can't wait to test it.

Comment

Thanks Arjen!

Spring-WS is my first choice and recommendation for web services framework in projects I'm involved in. It wins with its clean architecture and because it allows us to stay away from the mess application servers provide (CXF on JBoss and Axis2 on Websphere2 - I mean it's hard to use your own version).

Any plans for SVN - Git migration?
      regards
      Grzegorz Grzybek

Comment

Why is spring-ws-security 2.0.2 RELEASE not yet available in Maven central; however the other jars: spring-ws-core, spring-ws-support, and spring-xml 2.0.2 RELEASE are available in Maven?

Comment

I will watch this post as I would like to know as well.

Thank you.

Comment

This release doesn't seem to be a drop-in replacement for 2.0.1-RELEASE: there is a new (completely undocumented) "afterCompletion" method in the EndpointInterceptor interface??
            Was this intentionally added?

Erwin

Comment

Spring Web Services 2.0.2.RELEASE released

Hi everyone and Where are you pulling the withPayload(), andExpect(), and payload() method calls from?

Comment

I'm now using this version of Spring WS. I want to help you but can you give us more explanation ?

Comment

Working...
                X