Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Failed to start VMware vFabric

I installed STS 3.4.0 on my new MAC.
    Added my old project into STS and everything works fine, except

I can't run VMware vFabric, when I do that I get the folowing error.

I reinstalled everything again without change anything.

But I still have the same problem.

What is the reason?

/ Peter

Publishing the configuration...
    Error copying file to /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/backup/catalina.policy: /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/conf/catalina.policy (No such file or directory)
    /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/conf/catalina.policy (No such file or directory)
    Error copying file to /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/backup/catalina.properties: /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/conf/catalina.properties (No such file or directory)
    /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/conf/catalina.properties (No such file or directory)
    Error copying file to /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/backup/context.xml: /Users/piv/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.9.3.RELEASE/base-instance/conf/context.xml
    :
    :
Working...
X