X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you got it fixed.

I'm sorry this caused you so much problems.

Rest assured that I'll personally make sure this issue (STS-796) gets addressed soon. As your case shows, though the issue won't affect everyone, it can be very annoying and hard to debug when it does.

Comment

Add grails/dist and grails/lib directories in your build class path. That worked for me.

Comment

The problem I had was that the imported project was using grails 1.3.6

But on the machine I was importing the project, I had 1.3.7 installed. The solution was as follows:
        1. Right click on the project in the Package Explorer.
        2. Select Grails.
        3. The grails installation will be empty. In the drop down, select your grails installation.
        4. Click OK.

That should do the trick. I had to then run 'refresh dependencies' to complete a failed install of one of the plugins.

Comment

The errors you describe are to be expected if there are non entries under the "Grails Dependencies" node. (I.e you get lots of problems if the .jar dependencies that are supposed to be there are not).

Try running Grails "Refresh Dependencies" on the project (in the Grails Tools context menu). See if that fixes the problem or you get some error messages.

Comment

I originally tried to run 'refresh dependencies' but because the grails installation was empty - it was failing. After setting the grails installation - the 'refresh dependencies' did the job.

Thanks,
            Chaviv.

Comment

1. how does one refresh dependencies via the menu? (I see you mentioned Alt-G,R is the short cut)
              2. hoe does one disable/enable dependency management?

Comment

The refresh Dependencies can be executed via menu as follows:

- Right click on your grails project (or any resource inside the project) to get to the context menu
                - Select "Grails Tools >> Refresh Dependencies".

The command to disable dependency management is also in the same menu.

Comment

Working...
                X