Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
STS 2.5.1 Roo 1.1 problem with large num of files under src/main/resources Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS 2.5.1 Roo 1.1 problem with large num of files under src/main/resources

We are experiencing an issue where if we have a large number of files under src/main/resources and attempt to open the roo shell through STS the cpu spikes and stays at 70%+, and the roo shell becomes unresponsive. This does not appear to happen when the roo shell is opened outside of the IDE. Anyone have a clue on why this is happening?

When I open the roo shell under STS, I get a single "roo> updated RSC_MAIN..." message, the cursor does not come back and the CPU spike above 100%, indefinitely. I recently upgraded dojo to the latest version and I had put the new version of dojo in the resources directory (lots of files). I am wondering whether I am having the same problem you had. How did you fix yours?

Also, I am using Roo 1.2.2 and STS 3.0.0

Comment

Hey!

This "spike at 100% indefinitely" sounds like a bug, that should not happen. Can you please open a JIRA ticket for that? And maybe attach a few thread dumps to it, taken while STS is hanging? That would be awesome! (you can use "jps" and "jstack" for that, use jps to figure out the process ID of your STS and then run "jstack <processID>" with that ID to get a full thread dump of the running JVM).

Thanks!
      -Martin

Comment

Working...
      X