Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webflow IDE question

Hi,

I have tested the Spring IDE Webflow Support and I like it. The question I have is if it's possible to generate a static image (png, jpg, other?) or snapshot of a flow with the help the classes in the IDE? I have tried to find something like this in the API but it's hard to navigate it when you really don't know what you are looking for. If someone can tell if this is possible at all and point me in the right directions I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance

/Kax

Hi Kax,

an export functionality to jpg and bmp image file is already build into the Spring IDE WebFlow Support plugin. The procedure to export a flow is described in our wiki. Head over to http://springide.org/project/wiki/We...orUsage#Export for the guide.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Christian

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply but I would like to use this functionality programatically. Is this possible, and if it is, can you point me in the right directions for doing this.

/Kax

Comment

Hi Kax,

you should have a look to the ExportAction class which is available here.

Don't hesitate to ask any question.

Cheers,

Christian

Comment

Webflow SaveAS to image

Hi:

In order to export webflow to an image file (like it described in http://springide.org/project/wiki/We...orUsage#Export) you have to install Webfloweditor.
          However, My installation of WebFlow Editor is not working, How can I using the SaveAs function? Is there other way to convert a webflow xml file to an image file?

Please help.

Thanks

Comment

Need help with Webflow setup on Eclipse 3.2

Hi Kax,

Is it possible for you to share your Eclipse with Webflow integrated?

Thanks
            jsdc

Comment

Working...
            X